Allied BioScience, a disruptive biotechnology company, is the world leader in continuously active antimicrobial coatings and has multiple peer-reviewed publications.
Founded in 2008, our products save lives and help protect businesses/economies by reducing the footprint of global infection caused by the transmission of microorganisms that people encounter in their daily lives.
Rooted in Technical Innovation. Poised for Growth.
Allied BioScience’s lead product, SurfaceWise2™, is the first and only EPA-approved antimicrobial surface coating that continuously kills bacteria and viruses. It’s the outstanding result of more than a decade of research and development.
R&D Antimicrobial, residual surface coatings
Santa Monica Transit Study
First hospital trial with 19 ICU beds
Trail published in AJIC, Trademark secured
Findings presented to the WHO, Geneva
Collaborated with Norocore cruise line for Norovirus study
Methodist ICU Trails
- SW1 EPA Registration
- NBA trial
- NFL trial
- Methodist Study
- FDA meeting
- BARDA meeting
- Gates Foundation
- CDC funding study
- SurfaceWise2 EPA Emergency Exemption granted
- medRxiv Publications
- American Airlines commercial launch
- Department of Defense Naval Pilot
- SARs-CoV-2 Residual Study
- Boeing Clean Airplane Program
- Tray Table / Field Case Studies
SurfaceWise2™: A One-of-a-Kind Product
Here’s why SurfaceWise2 represents a unique investment opportunity, with all the underpinnings for explosive growth:
- There’s a large unmet global need to prevent microbial disease
- Our aggressive worldwide strategy is experiencing significant traction
- Our rapidly scalable business model leverages existing networks and infrastructure, so there’s a virtually limitless supply of the product ready to deploy
- Investors can expect highly favorable near-term profitability and cash flow generation
- Allied BioScience is run by a best-in-class management and science team
See how the studied antimicrobial surface coating’s lasting effectiveness reduces the risk of surface transmission.
A study by the Infectious Diseases Society of America shows the studied antimicrobial surface coating affects steep declines in HAIs and environmental bioburdens in hospitals.
Want to learn more about investment opportunities with Allied BioScience?
Contact SVP Bonnie Schmidt with inquiries.