• We collect personal information on our web site solely through information you voluntarily send to us by sending us an email or completing a form seeking information from us. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected on or through this web site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, and any other information you may voluntarily provide through this web site.
• We use the data we obtain from web site visitors for internal administrative and marketing purposes, and to improve the content of our web site.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes and as stated in this policy, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• By submitting information to us, you are representing that it is accurate.
• You can ask us to delete your Personal Information at any time. We may need to request additional information from you in order to authenticate you.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While we have implemented safeguards, you should be aware that Internet security technology rapidly changes. We cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect Your Information from the threats of tomorrow. You should also be aware that despite our efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure of personal information. Accordingly, we are not in a position to guarantee that your information will be secure under all circumstances.
• We may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Company, our customers, or the public. Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition.
• We use and disclose information collected from you through the web site to service providers performing services on our behalf.
• We collect, process and maintain your information in the United States, where privacy laws may not be as protective as in your home country. If you are using this web site from outside of the United States, by providing personal information to us you are consenting to the transfer of the information to the United States for processing and maintaining in a manner consistent with this policy.
• We may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will provide notice here. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement please contact us at: [email protected].